This payment is a Refundable Deposit* that will be deducted from the Actual Processing cost. The Actual Processing Cost will depend on the level of service we agree. For example: To Scour and Card to Sliver or Batt we will charge £8.00 (No VAT) per kg Weight received.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, we will be pleased to provide you with a specific quotation.
Before we start processing, at the time of Contract we will agree the Actual Processing Costs with you, based on:
- 'Weight of fleece you supply.'
- 'Process(es) Required'
If we are unable to agree a processing schedule or price with you before 31st December 2020, we will provide you with a FULL REFUND.
You will have the opportunity to confirm quantities and prices for the Slot after you click ADD TO CART, before you are required to pay.
This Deposit guarantees your place in our Small-volume Fleece Processing Service for up to 10 fleeces. For 11 fleeces, please select '2' Slots, above. For 21 fleeces please select '3' Slots, etc...
Fleeces will be processed before December 31st 2020, strictly on a 'First come, First served' basis. Minimum quantity: 1 fleece.
We will provide you with our Rates and full Terms of Business, no later than 1st August 2020. We will also discuss and agree with you the service you require:
- Skirt, Sort, Scour, Card to Batts or Slivers & Dye
- Skirt, Sort, Scour, Card to Batts or Slivers
- Sort, Scour, Card to Batts or Slivers, Dye
- Sort, Scour, Card to Batts or Slivers
- Scour, Card to Batts or Slivers & Dye
- Scour, Card to Batts or Slivers
- Card to Batts or Slivers & Dye
- Card to Batts or Slivers
- Dye to Stock colour
- Dye to Bespoke (Colour-matched) colour.
Processing Slots will be limited:
We plan to commence Contract processing from September 2020, reaching full production by the end of the year. Processing will be strictly: 'First Come, First Served'.
If you would like to reserve a place in the queue, please:
- Purchase a SINGLE Refundable Fleece Processing Slot* for each group of 10 fleeces, or part thereof.
- At CHECK OUT, add a note to confirm:
- The Breed of sheep
- Intact Ram / Wether / Ewe or Lamb, with approximate ages.
- The Date of shearing.
- The number / weight of fleece you intend to supply.
- The service(s) you would like us to provide (To be confirmed at the point of Contract).
- Your preferred finished-product return date.
This information is indicative only and does not form an agreement or Contract to Supply for either party. We will agree a formal contract between us before processing commences, when all information is known and has been agreed.
You Reserve 1 Processing slot for [say] 6 fleeces = £20.00 deposit to pay.
- If you change your mind for any reason within 30-days from the date you reserved your slot(s), we do not process your fleece and we refund you £20.00
- If we process all six fleeces for you, you pay the Agreed Processing Cost for six fleeces, less £20.00
- If we agree to only process two of the six fleeces for you, you pay the Agreed Processing Cost for two fleeces, less £20.00
- If between us we cannot agree a processing schedule or price by 31st December 2020, we will not process your fleece and we will provide you with a FULL REFUND of any deposit you have paid less the cost of any preparation work we may have undertaken.
- We will not make any charge or deduction nor will we do any work unless it is first agreed in writing between us.
*Terms & Conditions:
- We will agree a total processing cost with you (The Agreed Processing Cost) as part of the formal Contracting process.
- We will deduct 100% of the Processing Slot Deposit you pay from the total Agreed Processing Cost for your fleece.
- The total cost of processing your fleece will depend upon:
- The weight of fleece you supply.
- The quality (general cleanliness and % Vegetable Matter inclusions) of the fleece you supply. The more preparation you are willing / able to undertake to remove un-usable wool or VM, the more cost-effective our services will be. We can provide specifications and information on request.
- The level of processing you require (To be agreed at the point of Contract):
- Dying etc...
- You will pay 40% of the Total Processing Cost when we have agreed:
- The quality of your fleece.
- The level of processing you require.
- The date processing will be completed.
- You will pay any remaining charges:
- After receiving and accepting a sample of the processed fleece.
- Before we return the processed fleece to you. All materials will remain the property of Felsted Fleece until paid for in full.