We card our fleece twice to ensure a smooth, noil-free blend of colour with well-aligned fibres that make spinning a joy and felting a pleasure.
We produce Batts in five standard sizes:
- SELECTION: Approx. 10g, 10cm x 60cm ( 4" x 24")
- STANDARD: Approx. 30g, 25cm x 60cm (10" x 24")
- IMPERIAL: Approx. 40g, 20cm x 90cm ( 8" x 36")
- LARGE: Approx. 80g, 25cm x 90cm (10" x 36")
- JUMBO: Approx. 150g, 50cm x 90cm. (20" x 36")
Each Batt is made to order. This means that you can specify any colour or blend, from natural greys through to a mix of any colours from our range. If you don't see the exact blend or mix you require for that special project, just contact us and specify the colours you need. We will dye-to-order.
Contact us if you would like to specify your own unique colour-mix or 70:30 'Humbug' blend, from any combination of our dyed or un-dyed fibres.
We offer a Contract Wool Processing service (Scouring, Carding, Dying or Hand-spinning) and can produce Batts in any size up to 150g, to order.